WHAT DO WE DO?
Within the field of ET, equine-assisted psychotherapy provides mentoring for individuals (children, adolescents and adults) in their personal growth, addressing:
• Learning (ADHD, dyslexia) and developmental (ASD, PDD*) problems, and specific conditions of the individual.
• Emotional and sentimental aspects, such as emotional education, communication and reinforcement of social and relational skills.
• Character-related aspects, such as irritability and lack of motivation.
• Specific crises in the course of life (confusion, mourning or certain adversities).
• Personal growth: self-esteem, self-knowledge, self-confidence.
This work can also be carried out in a psychotherapy session, if the person prefers or requires this type of attention.
* Pervasive Developmental Disorder