To get to know themselves better and support aspects such as:
- Strengthening the treatment of children with disabilities and conditions: autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, delayed development, etc.
- Learning: ADHD, dyslexia, dysgraphia, learned helplessness, etc.
- Personal growth: decision-making, self-confidence, frustration tolerance, emotional education, etc.
- Socialization: shyness, impulsiveness, strengthening self-esteem, communication, empathy, etc.
- Personal growth: development of their own identity, decision-making, emotional education, healthy relationships, etc.
- Communication and socialization: assertive communication, social responsibility, relations with authority, conflict resolution, negotiation, etc.
- Personal growth: emotional education, reinforcement of self-esteem and self-confidence, decision-making, healthy relationships, stress, etc.
- Specific times of difficulty: mourning, separation, etc.
- Physical/psychological rehabilitation: Stroke, post-traumatic disorder, etc.
- To strengthen the relation, communication and improve the dynamics between family members.